Jay R. FaegesAttorney
With his impressive analytical skills, Jay has a unique ability to simplify and resolve complex situations.
He has dedicated his career to counseling clients throughout the business cycle, from formation to operational growth, to disposition. Jay provides advice on business issues of all types, including entity structure and formation, contracts, employee relations, customer and vendor agreements, domestic and international joint ventures, intellectual property, as well as financing strategies including bank financing, public financing, public and private debt and equity offerings, ESOPs, spin-offs, mergers and other acquisitions and dispositions.
Jay has significant experience working with a wide variety of businesses, including technology companies, digital media companies, Internet providers, manufacturers, retail and wholesale businesses, and professional services companies.
When Skill Matters
- Served as lead counsel in transactions ranging from start-up ventures to the public target in a $1.5 billion public-public merger.
- Serves as general counsel to small and mid-sized businesses.
- Serves as general, special, local, and U.S. counsel to national and international businesses.
Distinctions + Awards
- Best Lawyers in America – Commercial Litigation
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
Want to learn more?
We are committed to protecting our clients and providing clear, honest information.
Contact us today and experience the difference "straight answers" can make.