Jonathan B. FreemanAttorney
Jonathan focuses his practice in the areas of litigation, criminal defense and public-sector law. He combines years of litigation and trial experience with in-depth knowledge of insurance law in any number of disputes, including personal injury/wrongful death claims, for both individuals and commercial insurance carriers throughout Ohio.
Jonathan provides counsel and represents municipalities as well as other public-sector entities in legal issues, including municipal prosecution, as well as in all matters before the Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Liquor Control. He also serves as Law Director for Tipp City, Ohio.
When Skill Matters
- Lead trial counsel in hundreds of personal injury, including wrongful death, cases
- Law director and municipal prosecutor
- Lead trial/defense counsel in local and state criminal complaints/indictments
- Lead trial counsel in cases before the Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Liquor Control
- Lead counsel in general matters of litigation
Distinctions + Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers
- AV-Preeminent Rated (Martindale-Hubbell)
- “40 Under 40” Honoree – Honoring Dayton’s Next Generation of Leaders, Dayton Business Journal (2006)
- Jewish Federation of Greater Dayton – Board of Trustees
- Dayton Art Institute – Past President, Associate Board
- Overfield Early Childhood Program – Past Chair, Fundraising
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio Municipal Attorneys Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Insurance Law
- Commercial + Business Litigation
- Corporate Investigations + White Collar Crime
- Public Sector + Municipal Law
University of Dayton School of Law, JD
University of Massachusetts, MS
Washington and Jefferson College, BA
U.S. District Court – Southern District of Ohio
Want to learn more?
We are committed to protecting our clients and providing clear, honest information.
Contact us today and experience the difference "straight answers" can make.