Kenneth M. LapineAttorney
- About Kenneth
- Articles + Presentations
- Distinctions + Awards
- Civic Involvement
- Professional Affiliations
Ken focuses his practice on finance and real estate matters. He represents mortgage banking and other financial institutions, developers and real estate investors in matters involving real estate acquisitions, dispositions and management; investment real estate syndication; consumer credit and regulatory aspects; and, operational facets of financial institutions.
Articles + Presentations
- Consumer Credit: Law, Transactions and Forms (Author, LexisNexis, 1984-present)
- Banking Law (Contributing Author, LexisNexis, 1979-present)
- City of Cleveland v. Deusche Bank Trust Co., et al. (Contributor, LexisNexis Expert Commentaries, 2008-2010)
- We All Fall Down: The American Mortgage Crisis (Icarus Films, 2009)
- Ohio Mortgage Journal (Contributing Author, Ohio Mortgage Brokers Association)
- Annual Real Estate Law Institute (Chair/Presenter, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 2004-present)
Distinctions + Awards
- Best Lawyers in America – Banking Law
- Best Lawyers in America – Real Estate Law
- Ohio Super Lawyers
- Top Lawyers in Northern Ohio (Northern Ohio Live Magazine)
- AV-Preeminent Rated (Martindale-Hubbell)
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Greater Cleveland – Chair, Government Affairs
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Greater Cleveland – Past President
- Dartmouth Club of Northeastern Ohio – Past President
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association – Real Property Committee
- American Bar Association – Corporate, Banking and Real Property Law Sections
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP) – National Forums Member; Cleveland Chapter, Awards of Excellence Committee
Want to learn more?
We are committed to protecting our clients and providing clear, honest information.
Contact us today and experience the difference "straight answers" can make.