Robert F. DallasAttorney
Bob represents business clients in all areas of commercial disputes, complex bankruptcy matters, employment law, and has deep knowledge and experience in transportation law, including transportation regulation and government affairs.
After many years in private practice, Bob was appointed Director of the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety by Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue, where he served for Perdue’s two-terms of office. As part of Perdue’s administration, Bob was closely involved with legislators and policy leaders in development of Georgia’s transportation policy working with state and local leaders implementing local safety, transportation and mobility projects. He also spent over 20 years serving as a planning commissioner in DeKalb County and now the City of Dunwoody, where he chairs the Dunwoody Planning Commission. Bob serves as a DeKalb County appointee of the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority and chairs the Dunwoody Chamber of Commerce Governmental Affairs Committee.
When Skill Matters
Bob has successfully represented clients before Georgia state appellate and trial courts, Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts in the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia as well as the Southern District of Florida, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Distinctions + Awards
- AV-Preeminent Rated (Martindale-Hubbell)
- Out of State Practitioner’s Pro Bono Award – 1996 Honoree (Florida Bar Association)
- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority Board
- PEDS (Pedestrians Educating Drivers) Chair
- Road Safe America – Board of Directors
- Safe Kids of Georgia – Former Founder and President
- Dunwoody and DeKalb County District One Planning Commission
- DeKalb County Children’s Initiative and Collaborative Board, Former Co-Chair
- Dunwood Homeowners Association Board
- Dunwoody YES! Board
- Dunwoody Rotary Board
- Spruill Center for the Arts, Former President and Board Member
- DeKalb County Blue Ribbon Sales Tax Committee Study Commission
- Citizens for Property Tax Relief in DeKalb County, Former Chair
- Georgia State University College of Law Alumni Club President’s Committee, Former President
- State Bar of Georgia
- Bankruptcy Law Section; Labor and Employment Law Section; Appellate Law Section
- Florida Bar Association
- Out of State Practitioner’s Section
- DeKalb County Bar Association
Georgia State University College of Law, JD cum laude
University of Florida, MBA
University of Florida, BSBA
U.S. Court of Appeals – Eleventh Circuit
U.S. District Court – Middle District of Georgia
U.S. District Court – Northern District of Georgia
U.S. District Court – Southern District of Florida
Want to learn more?
We are committed to protecting our clients and providing clear, honest information.
Contact us today and experience the difference "straight answers" can make.