- About Rosemary
- When Skill Matters
- Articles + Presentations
- Distinctions + Awards
- Civic Involvement
- Professional Affiliations
In her position as Buckley King’s Administrative Partner, Rosemary understands the strategies of business are critical.
Rosemary listens before getting the job done. Her knowledge, judgment and intuitive perception are the sources for her unique deal strategies in corporate, real estate and finance transactions. Her experience includes: representing owners of commercial real estate property in acquisitions, divestitures, leasing, financing, and development; representing borrowers, depository financial institutions and non-bank lenders in commercial lending and workouts; and, representing start-up companies to Fortune companies on corporate and business matters.
When Skill Matters
- Represents numerous companies (for profit and non-profit) as outside general counsel on all aspects of business.
- Represents national and community financial institutions and borrowers in commercial, industrial, and real estate financing.
- Represents buyers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Represents contractors and subcontractors in the negotiation and preparation of construction agreements.
- Represents commercial real estate owners in office and retail leasing transactions.
Articles + Presentations
- Ohio Confidentiality Agreement: General Standard Document (Contributing Author, Practical Law, Ohio Commercial Transactions, 2016)
Distinctions + Awards
- Best Lawyers in America® – Banking and Finance Law
- Top 25 Women Lawyers in Cleveland – Super Lawyers
- Ohio Super Lawyers – Banking and Finance Law; Business and Corporate Law
- Donald H. Messinger Board Service Award – Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- AV-Preeminent Rated – Martindale-Hubbell
- Leadership Cleveland – Class of 2008
- Civil Service Commission, City of Lyndhurst, Ohio – Commissioner
- The Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center – Board of Directors, Past President
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Foundation – Board of Trustees, Past Treasurer
- St. Vincent Charity Medical Center – Former Member, Board of Trustees
- St. Vincent Development Foundation – Former Member, Board of Trustees
- St. Clare Parish Finance Council – Member
- Great Lakes Science Center – Former Member, Board of Trustees
- American Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association – Real Estate Section; Business and Financial Services Committees
- Association for Corporate Growth
Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D.
Kent State University, M.Ed.
John Carroll University, B.S. cum laude
February 15, 2021
Buckley King Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Super Lawyers>>
March 27, 2020
Coronavirus: More Business “Unusual”>>