Steven J. MillerAttorney
“Steve is the most thorough lawyer I know. His analysis is penetrating and thought-provoking, and challenges us to think through all our options.”
–CEO and Chair of Financial Services Company
Steve is a master of strategic analysis, insightful advice, and effective advocacy. He represents public and private companies, family-owned businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals, all with utmost confidentiality and judgment. Steve appears in federal and state courts in Ohio and across the country, in both sophisticated litigation and general matters involving business and other issues. He has extensive experience in emergency actions, evidentiary hearings, trials, appeals, mediations, arbitrations, and negotiation.
Articles + Presentations
- In Memoriam: W. B. Park, 1936-2021 (Author, Litigation, Volume 47-3, Spring 2021)
- In Memoriam: Jim McElhaney, 1937-2017 (Author, Litigation, Volume 44-2, Winter 2018)
- Judicial Mediation: Two Judges’ Philosophies (Author, Litigation, Volume 38-3, Spring 2012)
Distinctions + Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers – Business Litigation
- AV-Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubbell
- Alumni Service Award – Brown University
- Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland – Board of Directors, Former
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law – Adjunct Lecturer
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association – Business Litigation Committee, Past Chair
- Ohio State Bar Association – Litigation Section
- Harold Burton Inn of Court – Founding Barrister
- Ohio Attorney General – Former Special Counsel
- American Bar Association – Litigation Section; Litigation Journal Executive Editor; Litigation Section Fellow
- Judicial Conference for the Eighth Judicial District (Cuyahoga County, Ohio) – Life Member
Case Western Reserve University School of Law, JD
Brown University, AB with Honors
U.S. Court of Appeals – Sixth Circuit
U.S. District Court – Northern District of Ohio
U.S. District Court – Southern District of Ohio
February 15, 2021
Buckley King Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Super Lawyers>>
Want to learn more?
We are committed to protecting our clients and providing clear, honest information.
Contact us today and experience the difference "straight answers" can make.