Su brings a distinct perspective and dimension to local, domestic, and international clients which stems from her legal education and training in both China and the United States.
Before obtaining her Juris Doctor and Masters of Law degrees from Case Western Reserve University, she earned her Bachelor’s Degree of Law from the Southwest University of Political Science and Law in China.
Su focuses her practice on business formation and contract review, as well as business and individual immigration and compliance matters, specifically EB-1, EB-2, EB-2 NIW, EB-3, EB-5, E Visas, H Visas, O Visa, L Visas, K Visas, marriage-based green cards, and adjustment of status and naturalization.
She often works with the Greater Cleveland Chinese Chamber of Commerce, providing bilingual legal services and assisting Chinese immigrants in obtaining or resolving legal status, employment issues, business formation, and assimilating to doing business in the United States. Su is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Distinctions + Awards
- Northeast Ohio Top 25 under 35 Movers and Shakers Award – 2021 Honoree (The Cleveland Professional Twenty-Thirty Club)
- Ohio Super Lawyer Rising Star (Super Lawyers)
- Richard W. Pogue Fellow
- Greater Cleveland Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Collaborative Chambers Alliance – Board Member
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law – Adjunct Professor
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Business Law + Corporate Transactions
- Labor + Employment
Case Western Reserve University School of Law, JD
Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Masters of Law in International Business
- Southwest University of Political Science and Law (China), Bachelor’s Degree of Law
U.S. District Court – Southern District of Ohio
- Mandarin – Native
- English – Professional