Mergers + Aquisitions
We craft the deal strategy to be flexible enough to meet the unexpected yet firm enough to achieve the purpose of the transaction.
Buckley King’s M&A attorneys provide clear guidance, cutting-edge strategies and innovative solutions to the challenges and issues needing resolution in any transaction. Encouraging active involvement of our clients coupled with our interdisciplinary team, we assist enterprise leaders and innovators in maximizing opportunities to grow their businesses, expand into new markets, shed unproductive business units or to transact an enterprise.
Our attorneys have provided cost effective representation to individuals and entities on a variety of issues including raising capital, regulatory applications, corporate structure, tax, community development matters, bank and regulatory policies and procedures, and private placement memoranda.
On Time + On Budget
Buckley King provides advice and counsel throughout the deal continuum from strategy through execution, including due diligence, valuation, financing, structure, negotiation, documentation, closing and post-closing matters. Our experience includes:
- Mergers (including leveraged buyouts)
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Venture Capital Financing
- Structured and Industry Financing
- Proxy Contests
- Tender Offers
- Distressed M&A
- Public-to-Private Transactions
- Subsidiary Transactions
- Private Equity Transactions
- Asset Purchases and Dispositions
- Stock Purchases and Dispositions
- Tender and Exchange Offers
- Friendly or Hostile Takeovers
- Private Placement Offerings
- Regulatory and Compliance Issues
- Tax Structures